HNA Private Duty Home Care Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for Home Care services?
Anyone who needs assistance to remain safely at home.
Is the staff insured and/or bonded?
Yes, all staff are insured and bonded as well as thoroughly screened through our selection process.
Who pays for Home Care services?
We accept self-pay, long term care insurance, private insurance, Medicaid Waiver, and VA funding.
Is your Home Care service licensed?
Yes, we are licensed as a Home Care Agency through the Department of Health.
Who can make a referral?
Anyone can make a referral. Simply call us at 1-800-315-4360 to find out what we can offer for you or your family member. Your physician or other referring agency may also make recommendations regarding your healthcare – just be sure to ask for Home Nursing Agency.
Who can benefit from our Private Duty Home Care program?
• Memory deficits
• Decline in functional ability or self-care activities
• Falls or other safety concerns
• Medication compliance challenges
• Social isolation/lives alone
Caregiver/Family Member Concerns:
• Caring for a loved one that lives at a distance
• Needs time to work or fulfill other obligations
• Physical inability to provide care for a loved one